Sunday, August 7, 2011

BFF

Today's post will be short and sweet as I'm more than ready for some shut eye after a wonderful weekend with friends.

I found an adorable friendship bracelet craft on Martha's Blog: http://thecraftsdept.marthastewart.com/page/7. I thought this was adorable because the poster got a group of her bffls together to craft in honor of her moving to the city. If/when I end up moving somewhere in the middle of nowhere for medical school (read: Roanoke, VA or Toledo, OH), I will have to invite all my classmates over to do something like this. I'm sure that wouldn't be weird at all.

I had some great yarn around: a birthday present from someone who knows me really well. I love the gold - it's so fabulous!

I think it turned out great. Now I just need to make one for a friend so we can be twinsies!

No comments:

Post a Comment