Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SURPRISE!

So, I know it's been a few days. But I have an excuse... I swear! I decided to go home this weekend to surprise my dad for a belated father's day. Given the distractions of the weekend, I conveniently "forgot" Martha for a bit.

Perhaps the fact that I made a Father's Day T-Shirt using a Martha graphic will make up for it? I printed the design on iron-on transfer paper. I followed the instructions on the package and it turned out to be really easy! The shirt looks really cool... even with some notable In'N'Out stains on it.

The graphic, and some other adorable ones, can be found here: http://www.marthastewart.com/272480/retro-fathers-day-clip-art-labels?&backto=true&backtourl=/photogallery/fathers-day-clip-art-and-templates#slide_4. Martha fo lyfe!

No comments:

Post a Comment