Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fabulous

I think I finally figured out why I love Martha so much. Maybe it's just the post-final wine talking, but I saw something on her website today that made me think she was speaking just to me: Martha Stewart has an article on VINTAGE SHOPPING.

Aka my favorite hobby.

Fantastic.

Of course, it's a short part of a short article on how to pick out "Healthy Clothing and Linens." It's good to know that while being super fun, vintage shopping is also "healthy"! Now I can just pretend this is what I had intended all along....

And now, to bed. I am post-final and ready for my beauty sleep.

More Details (from http://www.marthastewart.com/272689/healthy-clothing-and-linens):
More CarefulTry shopping at vintage and secondhand stores. Decorating with vintage linens, in particular, is a wonderful way to add character to your home. Give things that you no longer need to friends or charities. Reuse items that can't be passed along -- make T-shirts into rags or transform old sheets into children's costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment