Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Plated

I am constantly in a search for cute, simple and cheap things with which to decorate my room.

This plate idea was one of those crafts that seemed just right. I found it in an issue of Martha Stewart Living a few weeks ago, and then immediately forgot which issue it was or where I saw it.

Thankfully, it was really easy to replicate. All the craft required was that one find a font of their choice online and print and cut out the desire letters. These letters were pasted (ideally modge-podged but that's more advanced then my motivation level) to lightweight plates.

The result is a clean design that dresses up any room in a unique, homemade way. Thumbs up!

P.S. I am on a search for the source issue as we speak, and will update with the issue date and detailed instructions when I find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment