Friday, March 25, 2011

Paillette flower, ring style

I really loved the paillette flower I made as a part of the sequined headband a few days ago. Tonight, I decided to transform the paillette in a different way and make a few rings using this same technique.

I used the same technique before, creating the top of the flower and gluing it to the base. I then took this paillette and, using a hot glue gun, attached it to a ring base I had lying around.

The whole thing took under 30 minutes. And I made two! One for me and one for a lucky friend somewhere out there who is going to get this as a present.

I think the rings look funky and  are totally fun for night or day. Of course, I am absolutely obsessed with rings in general and will probably be wearing mine constantly.

Plus, I figured out how to use my camera... and it only took me five years of owning it. Don't these pictures look about 1,000x better?! I think they have a cool, artsy feel that complements the awesome paillette flower ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment