Tuesday, March 8, 2011

School time!

It's no secret that I'm both a giant nerd and, at times, an overgrown child. These attributes, coupled with the fact that I am again in school, means that it was time for a kid-friendly decorative idea.

As it has already been a LONG week and it's only Tuesday, I knew I really needed a simple craft for tonight. I found an adorable simple idea on Martha's website: Notebook Labels.

I have been dying to dress up my sad school supplies with something silly. Thankfully, Martha had some handy, printable graphics on her website that promised to make any dull notebook sparkle. I printed this out, and after a few minutes of handywork, had glued them places all over my lab manual and notebook.

Nothing like something nerdy and sweet to brighten my day after 12+ hours of hard work. A job, in my opinion, well done.

For graphics, go to: http://www.marthastewart.com/article/notebook-labels?backto=true.

Notebook Labels How-To
Print these designs
onto full-page self-adhesive sticker sheets, available at office-supply stores. Cut out, following dotted lines for bookplate stickers and leaving a narrow border of white around the others.
Read more at Marthastewart.com: Notebook Labels - Martha Stewart Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment