Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Passover, do over

Today was Passover day two. I just returned from another fantastic meal with more of my wonderful friends; I have never felt so loved! I am so grateful to all these Jewish mothers for taking in a displaced LA girl away from her family on such a family-based holiday.

As I am currently in a food coma and too exhausted to really get into any serious Martha crafts this evening, I leave you with this: Martha's take on a traditional seder plate.

For those that don't have multiple seder plates of their own, Martha suggests merely arranging each of the required items on a large plate in smaller bowls. This is a simple solution to dinners with 30+ people, as many seders are.

I promise much better posts for the rest of this week as the non-seder days of Passover commence. Until then, time to sleep off more wine and tons of brisket...

No comments:

Post a Comment